Picking the right domain name for a blog is an essential step to success. Think of a domain name as a brand to your website, and like any other product, a blog will be really hard to rebrand if you decide to choose another name.
- Purchasing Managed WordPress® Hosting/SSL’s *UPDATED*
- A Marketer’s Guide to Keyword Stemming (and Not Keyword Stuffing)
- Straight to the Junk Folder: Spam Words to Avoid in Email Marketing
- How to Register a Trademark for Your Company Name and Logo
- The Difference Between Copyrights, Trademarks, and Patents
- Move Your WordPress Site to SSL/HTTPS