While the cornerstone content feature is new to you, it’s by no means a fresh concept. The idea of cornerstone content has been around since at least 2007 when Brian Clark wrote about the concept in a post for Copyblogger.
- Purchasing Managed WordPress® Hosting/SSL’s *UPDATED*
- A Marketer’s Guide to Keyword Stemming (and Not Keyword Stuffing)
- Straight to the Junk Folder: Spam Words to Avoid in Email Marketing
- How to Register a Trademark for Your Company Name and Logo
- The Difference Between Copyrights, Trademarks, and Patents
- Move Your WordPress Site to SSL/HTTPS