When it comes to domains, .com is king. Most people will always opt to use .com domains whenever they can. That brings up the question – can using alternatives to .com impact the way users see your website?
- Purchasing Managed WordPress® Hosting/SSL’s *UPDATED*
- A Marketer’s Guide to Keyword Stemming (and Not Keyword Stuffing)
- Straight to the Junk Folder: Spam Words to Avoid in Email Marketing
- How to Register a Trademark for Your Company Name and Logo
- The Difference Between Copyrights, Trademarks, and Patents
- Move Your WordPress Site to SSL/HTTPS