Are you confused by GDPR, and how it will impact your WordPress site? GDPR is a European Union law that you have likely heard about. We have received dozens of emails from users asking us to explain GDPR in plain English and share tips on how to make your WordPress site GDPR compliant.
- Purchasing Managed WordPress® Hosting/SSL’s *UPDATED*
- A Marketer’s Guide to Keyword Stemming (and Not Keyword Stuffing)
- Straight to the Junk Folder: Spam Words to Avoid in Email Marketing
- How to Register a Trademark for Your Company Name and Logo
- The Difference Between Copyrights, Trademarks, and Patents
- Move Your WordPress Site to SSL/HTTPS