For the uninitiated, a ‘tag’ in this context differs from standard WordPress tags, as it’s a piece of code provided by any service you integrate into your site. It’s usually used by analytics, support, and marketing services, and requires you to add a unique code snippet to your site.
- Purchasing Managed WordPress® Hosting/SSL’s *UPDATED*
- A Marketer’s Guide to Keyword Stemming (and Not Keyword Stuffing)
- Straight to the Junk Folder: Spam Words to Avoid in Email Marketing
- How to Register a Trademark for Your Company Name and Logo
- The Difference Between Copyrights, Trademarks, and Patents
- Move Your WordPress Site to SSL/HTTPS