Keyword research is something that starts long before you’re filling in the SEO plugin fields when adding a post. In fact, it is something that should happen before you even start writing. This article will show you why intentional – but not manipulative – use of keywords is so important. Then, it will offer some quick and simple SEO keyword research tips for bloggers.
- Purchasing Managed WordPress® Hosting
- A Marketer’s Guide to Keyword Stemming (and Not Keyword Stuffing)
- Straight to the Junk Folder: Spam Words to Avoid in Email Marketing
- How to Register a Trademark for Your Company Name and Logo
- The Difference Between Copyrights, Trademarks, and Patents
- Move Your WordPress Site to SSL/HTTPS