WebP is a raster image format from Google that’s designed specifically for the web. It provides lossless and lossy compression that allows web designers to show richer images at smaller file sizes.
- Purchasing Managed WordPress® Hosting
- A Marketer’s Guide to Keyword Stemming (and Not Keyword Stuffing)
- Straight to the Junk Folder: Spam Words to Avoid in Email Marketing
- How to Register a Trademark for Your Company Name and Logo
- The Difference Between Copyrights, Trademarks, and Patents
- Move Your WordPress Site to SSL/HTTPS