A lot of people favor platforms such as Instagram over Pinterest, although the latter can be a fantastic source of traffic – particularly for image-heavy sites. However, without a verified website, people can share your content without others knowing where it came from.
- Purchasing Managed WordPress® Hosting
- A Marketer’s Guide to Keyword Stemming (and Not Keyword Stuffing)
- Straight to the Junk Folder: Spam Words to Avoid in Email Marketing
- How to Register a Trademark for Your Company Name and Logo
- The Difference Between Copyrights, Trademarks, and Patents
- Move Your WordPress Site to SSL/HTTPS