When you’re collecting website reviews, 10 is the magic number. Why? Because once you have 10 reviews, 85% of your visitors will trust your business, according to research by BrightLocal. 85% is your Goldilocks zone. Just right.
- Purchasing Managed WordPress® Hosting/SSL’s *UPDATED*
- A Marketer’s Guide to Keyword Stemming (and Not Keyword Stuffing)
- Straight to the Junk Folder: Spam Words to Avoid in Email Marketing
- How to Register a Trademark for Your Company Name and Logo
- The Difference Between Copyrights, Trademarks, and Patents
- Move Your WordPress Site to SSL/HTTPS