A lot of changes are coming for WordPress in 2018, and not the least of which is the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that the European Union is enacting, beginning May 25, 2018.
- Purchasing Managed WordPress® Hosting/SSL’s *UPDATED*
- A Marketer’s Guide to Keyword Stemming (and Not Keyword Stuffing)
- Straight to the Junk Folder: Spam Words to Avoid in Email Marketing
- How to Register a Trademark for Your Company Name and Logo
- The Difference Between Copyrights, Trademarks, and Patents
- Move Your WordPress Site to SSL/HTTPS